We hire all positions for long term employment, not just "seasonal" help. We offer very competitive wages (or better), and an above average benefits package to make sure our employees are happy and well taken care of here at KBS. We pride ourselves on having very low turnover.
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Tool programs
- Flat rate service and service agreement pricing
- Section 125 cafeteria plan
- 401K Plan
- Profit sharing & performance bonuses
- Sales commissions for all employees
- Benefits flex plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous vacation/holiday/sick time
- ACCA & RSES sponsored seminars/training
- ABC (Gould Institute) classes
- NATE classes/certification
- Manufacturer sponsored training
And above that, you would be working with one of the best crews and office staff in the area, on-the-job mentoring, and a great (and growing fast) customer base. Need employee or customer references? Just ask!
All technicians receive: Above Average Wages, All benefits listed above, Sales Commissions on service agreements and job sales (change-outs, add-ons etc.), Generous on-call standby pay (1 week per month rotation), company service truck, cell phone, and performance based bonuses.
We are presently hiring for the following positions:
- Lead Residential Technicians ($29.00 to $35.00 per hour)
- Lead Residential Installation Crew Leaders/Foremen ($27.00 to $34.00 per hour)
- Lead Commercial Technicians ($30.00 to $35.00 per hour)
- Lead Level Technician Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years field experience.
- All candidates should have EPA refrigerant card, good driving record, references, and good communication skills.
- Lead Level Installers should be able to perform design and layout from plans and Manual J calculations, and put together all job shop fabrication and equipment/material lists for ordering purposes.
- MA Ref. License, Oil Burner Tech License, NATE Certs, QIV certification, OSHA 10-hour, and any other qualifications are a definite plus, and will also be considered for compensation levels.
- We service all brands (AC/gas/oil/heat pumps) of HVAC systems. Our lead line is Trane.
- We are members of ABC, ACCA, ACA/NE, BBB, EPA, NATE, NFPA, and RSES. Ongoing training is available, and encouraged through our memberships in all of these organizations, both in-house and at outside training sites.
- Compensation: Negotiated by skill level and license
- Employment type: Full-time